Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The first of may - my second birth date!

The first of May is not only workers day it's also my second chance to live.

It was exactly ten years ago on the first of May in 1997 I was riding on the major road from Miren to Opatje Selo. Betwen noon and one PM I had an accident, I was riding too fast about 200 km/h on the road which allows us to ride 90 km/h. It carryed me away from optimal line, and I had to begun to start braking, however I didn't succeed to stop the motorcycle, so after three somersaults I grazed tree with my shoulder and the motorcycle landed on my back. I was in hospital for one month and one week on the line of non-return. I needed ten months of medical treatments to healed fourteen fractured bones in my body and I got lucky that I didn't became disabled person on the handcart.

As you see today is my secondary birth date!!!!!

It was ten years ago when I was younger...
as you see Kawasaki fits beautifully into the nature,
even girls rides Kawasaki,This is how ti looks a new Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R,
and this is how it looks after accident,
after ten months of medical treatments, my fractured bones were healed and I was back to the saddle

I also repair my Kawasaki
I had fortune and now every first of May I'm celebrating my second unofficial birth date!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dušan!

Saša said...

Better late than never - happy birthday, dear Dušan. Believe it or not I have just discovered your blog today - I am subscribed to your other blog titled The Doctor and was just about to write an email to you asking you to add the tags to your posts and then somehow ended up here - a pleasant surprise. :-) Did you tell me about this blog and I forgot about it? I must have - I'm sorry. I've been trying to do too many things at the same time lately...
Your new blog looks great. Thanks for your kind words regarding our course and for sharing your story with us. I love the photos. You were very lucky to be given another opportunity - I wish you all the best!

Aleksander said...

U are a lucy one! Ninja called by bikers kiling machine.
oh jea Happy birthday and best wishies ;)

Dušan said...

Thank you all, for your congratulations I hope that, I will have time to return comments.